Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Treadmill Drink
NEILERIC posted:
I can't drink carbonated drinks while walking on my treadmill (so far, I've walked 19,616 miles). Instead, I drink Kool-Ade (my current favorite is pink lemonade) made with Sweet 'N Low (no sugar).
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

jis4judy responded:
Hi Neileric I have no treadmill but I do drink plain water while riding a recumbent bike mostly in winter. I walk outside the rest of the time drink water when I get home..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust responded:
Hi NEILERIC, Welcome, How long did it take you to walk the treadmill 19,616 miles? That is a lot of miles. How many do you do in a day? That is wonderful and must feel good about it.
Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 203 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in a hot place (Southern Arizona) and used to live up in the Pacific NorthWet. I had to give up my home and 99% of my possessions to do that bu...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.