Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Sparking water
    CndFireH2O posted:
    When I was cutting down on soda ,it was not the caffeine I misses but the carbonation. I found by just switching to sparkling water gave me wht I needed and no calories.
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

An_240113 responded:
    What does drinking sparkling water do for you/

mommaxeli replied to An_240113's response:
    Gives you gas

Actually, though, some people find that the bubbles help them get over a soda addiction and make the switch to water easier. I myself don't like the bitterness of sparkling water. I drink tons of regular water anyway, though, and am not a soda drinker, so I don't need the sparkling stuff.
    Work at home Mom of four :) SW: 260 CW: 176 GW: 150

rthibado responded:
    I love mineral water too - adding a squeeze of lemon or lime is a fun change. San Pelligrino is the best!
    RT

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old. I had a baby girl 11/22/09 and she is my reason for changing my life. I am 5 ft 6 in and 225lbs I have been over weight nearly all ...More

Helpful Tips

Don't wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to buy a Turkey....
    I find it so much easier to munch on Turkey which is full of protien to hold your hunger. I buy a Turkey once a month. Just Turkey, no ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.