Skip to content
spray oils calories?
jis4judy posted:
Hi I was reading Barb post about the no calorie spray oils they do have calories if you read that label it say 1/3 of a second spray is the serveing size
to be zero calories and if it contains less than 5 calories they can call it zero. I don't count these calories either but it is one of the reasons I leave room in my calorie allowance to make up for things like these ..
If you read that ingredient label it has oils in it and they have fat calories
so I also leave room in my fat allowance for this ..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

jean4u responded:
Judy,

Good for you to point that out. It is easy to consume calories and not be aware of it.

Most of those kale recipes called for olive oil, but I saw one that used the spray. I don't like a heavy greasy taste and had alot of the kale to bake. So the spray was alot easier and lighter taste

Barb.

jis4judy replied to jean4u's response:
Hi Barb I saw something I wanted to try is to get a spray bottle and use real olive oil so I wouldn;t get the propelants
someday I will refine my plan with that change .
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

SmilingCats replied to jean4u's response:
Hi Barb (and Judy),

Maybe you can try a small batch without the oil? We like them crunchy, and I find that the less oil I use the crunchier they are and the faster they cook.
Barbara - SW 251, CW 219.5, GW 140

If you want what you do not have, you must do what you have not done. - Author Uknown

Spotlight: Member Stories

I developed the mentality of a fatty somewheres around first grade. My mother had struggled with weight during her childhood, and she sure was a compe...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.