Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Working Out
Zevah posted:
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful.
I knew I wouldn't have enough time to do my regular routine, but I thought, any exercise is better than no exercise. So I pushed my self out of the bed and went.
For me going to the gym is the first step on the right path to make better choices through out the day.
And that proved to be right, I even manage to squeeze a 15 minutes walk during lunch with made up for the time I missed at the gym this morning.
So as much I hate to wake up earlier, I have to keep remind my self that is WORTH IT!
Have a great week everyone, and a "Happy Valentine's Day" !
[br>
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

blondie454u responded:
Of course it's worth it. This is your health and life on the line. Glad you made a good choice. Keep up the good work and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

rohvannyn responded:
Yes, it is worth it! It helps to have a variety of things you can do in case you miss one workout or forget. The 15 minute walk is a great start. It really is worth it, but I agree that starting can be the hardest part particularly if you don't like getting up early. I have to get up at 5 anyway, so I do my working out at lunch or after work. I go to the workout room when I can and free weights if I can't get there or if I want to stay home.
-Roh

Courage is the price that Life exacts itself for granting peace. The soul that knows it not knows no release from little things...

jean4u responded:
Zevah,

I hear ya, if it was easy, everyone would have it...right? The in shape healthy body! Some of us got to work hard to get it. Like Amber and the rest of us say....it's worth it!

Just keep moving your body.

Happy V'Day to you, too!!!

Barb

zozozJen responded:
I admire you for pushing yourself that's half the battle. I need to take the first step. I want to exercise at home using CD's. I guess I will just have to push myself to plug one in and begin.

Thanks for the Motivation,

Jen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Having weight issues is not new to me. Maintaining a healthy weight has been a life long issue. Being 100+ lbs. overweight is something new. After a f...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.