Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hummus instead of Mayo
Zevah posted:
No more dry sandwiches and no more empty calories.
Instead of mayo, that is pretty much just calories and no nutrition, I started to use a bit of hummus.
It makes my turkey sandwich taste delicious, no need for mayo or cheese and I know I'm eating something with a nutrition value.
Worth a try !
Was this Helpful?
10 of 10 found this helpful

rohvannyn responded:
Awesome! I love the way you can customize hummus too. Add chopped olives (my favorite) or more lemon or sun dried tomatoes or chopped garlic. I buy mine in a mix but I've made it from scratch too. Great idea.
-Roh

Courage is the price that Life exacts itself for granting peace. The soul that knows it not knows no release from little things...

blondie454u responded:
I like to use avocado too.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Here I am! Feeling the worst I ever have. 100 pounds to lose and very overwhelmed about it. 1 year away from 50 years old. Developed high blood pressu...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.