Skip to content
Hummus instead of Mayo
Zevah posted:
No more dry sandwiches and no more empty calories.
Instead of mayo, that is pretty much just calories and no nutrition, I started to use a bit of hummus.
It makes my turkey sandwich taste delicious, no need for mayo or cheese and I know I'm eating something with a nutrition value.
Worth a try !
Was this Helpful?
11 of 11 found this helpful

rohvannyn responded:
Awesome! I love the way you can customize hummus too. Add chopped olives (my favorite) or more lemon or sun dried tomatoes or chopped garlic. I buy mine in a mix but I've made it from scratch too. Great idea.
-Roh

Courage is the price that Life exacts itself for granting peace. The soul that knows it not knows no release from little things...

blondie454u responded:
I like to use avocado too.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a native Western New Yorker in the midst of a battle for my health whilst living abroad, away from my friends and family. I've been gainfu...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.