Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Computer Troubleshooting
blondie454u posted:
I know this is unrelated but I know some of you are not as computer savvy as I am so here is website that a co-worker have created for basic troubleshooting:

http://www.matteroffaq.com
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

jean4u responded:
Amber, Thanks! When I think about computers it is something that is overwhelming. I looked at that site and it looks very user friendly. I wrote it down for my "files".

I like the general sharing that goes on here.

Barb

Tomato05 responded:
Thanks, Amber. There are definitely some useful tips that I'll make a note of. Now if I could just find out why my Adobe Flash Player keeps crashing!

blondie454u replied to Tomato05's response:
Remove it from the Add/Remove programs and reinstall it. Reboot after the uninstall then reinstall it.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Tomato05 replied to blondie454u's response:
Thank you - will do that!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. I am happy to find this group! Over the last 10 years, I have allowed the pounds to creep up slowly. Now I find myself 57 pounds overweight! I...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.