The "Shake Weight"
dada1j posted:
I picked one up from Walgreens on a whim about a week ago because of all the hype. I figured if it didn't work for me then I could just return it. I LOVE it! OMG I have a new muscle in my arm that I didn't know existed located just below the bend. Also, I have never been able to make a muscle in my left arm and now I have real definition. After only a week???? Wow! (No this is not an endorsement and they are not paying me to say this ;) But it really works.

I have been taking an online class so I haven't had much time for the gym (I am starting back next week, promise) so I have been using the shake weight while I am in front of the computer. I count to 100 for each exercise just to make sure I don't give up early because you feel the burn. My shoulders, neck, back and even stomach are tighter. I suggest you go to Walgreens or somewhere local and pick one up to try it. If it doesn't work for you, return it. That's why I prefer to buy those things locally. Good luck!
Was this Helpful?
15 of 28 found this helpful

pallzy responded:
Help me out. What is a shake weight?

feduptwice replied to pallzy's response:
I think she is talking about these funny looking thing that you hold in front of your face and this thing is shakeing.....you must have seen the commertial, i don't think i am allowed to say here what that thig is being compared to:)

pallzy replied to feduptwice's response:
Now that you say that, I think I remember the commercial. Made me laugh.

so are we going to try it?:)

pallzy replied to feduptwice's response:
I don't know. I think I'd feel ridiculous using it.

i guess i would laugh like crazy too

dada1j replied to feduptwice's response:
I know, it was a bit funny when I first used it and getting the rhythm took me a couple of minutes but believe me the only thing you have to lose is the jiggly arms! LOL When I stretch mine out they are much firmer. Like I said, try to buy it locally from your pharmacy or something that way if you don't like it you can just return it. I don't like mail order. :)

tarakiell replied to dada1j's response:
http://www.healthandfitnessadvice.com/the-healthy-skeptic/the-shake-weight-gets-a-do-not-buy-recommendation.html

beachgg responded:
Just what is it like ????shape of it -- and only one ????
How expensive is it ?????
I want to look into this !!!!
Thanks
SLIM HUGS BEACH GREAT GRAM