Skip to content
The "Shake Weight"
dada1j posted:
I picked one up from Walgreens on a whim about a week ago because of all the hype. I figured if it didn't work for me then I could just return it. I LOVE it! OMG I have a new muscle in my arm that I didn't know existed located just below the bend. Also, I have never been able to make a muscle in my left arm and now I have real definition. After only a week???? Wow! (No this is not an endorsement and they are not paying me to say this ;) But it really works.

I have been taking an online class so I haven't had much time for the gym (I am starting back next week, promise) so I have been using the shake weight while I am in front of the computer. I count to 100 for each exercise just to make sure I don't give up early because you feel the burn. My shoulders, neck, back and even stomach are tighter. I suggest you go to Walgreens or somewhere local and pick one up to try it. If it doesn't work for you, return it. That's why I prefer to buy those things locally. Good luck!
Was this Helpful?
15 of 28 found this helpful

pallzy responded:
Help me out. What is a shake weight?

feduptwice replied to pallzy's response:
I think she is talking about these funny looking thing that you hold in front of your face and this thing is shakeing.....you must have seen the commertial, i don't think i am allowed to say here what that thig is being compared to:)

pallzy replied to feduptwice's response:
Now that you say that, I think I remember the commercial. Made me laugh.

so are we going to try it?:)

pallzy replied to feduptwice's response:
I don't know. I think I'd feel ridiculous using it.

i guess i would laugh like crazy too

dada1j replied to feduptwice's response:
I know, it was a bit funny when I first used it and getting the rhythm took me a couple of minutes but believe me the only thing you have to lose is the jiggly arms! LOL When I stretch mine out they are much firmer. Like I said, try to buy it locally from your pharmacy or something that way if you don't like it you can just return it. I don't like mail order. :)

tarakiell replied to dada1j's response:
http://www.healthandfitnessadvice.com/the-healthy-skeptic/the-shake-weight-gets-a-do-not-buy-recommendation.html

beachgg responded:
Just what is it like ????shape of it -- and only one ????
How expensive is it ?????
I want to look into this !!!!
Thanks
SLIM HUGS BEACH GREAT GRAM

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25 years old, living in Northern California. I have struggled with my weight my entire life and have yo-yoed as long as I can remember. I am d...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.