Skip to content
ITs only hard if you don't try!
camryn14 posted:
I 've been doing pretty well so far, i decided to become a veggie-tarian. I stop eating sweets including anything sugar free ! Im excited and so far I feel its working. Any ideas for recipes or grocery shopping on a budget! Please send me some weekly foods you guys buy to stay healthy
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

blondie454u responded:
All Organic Bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, oranges, apples, yogurt, eggs, milk, beans, quinoa, oats, prunes, onions, spring mix, tomatoes, pineapple, berries of some kind, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, green beans, any leafy greens on sale. I do buy meat but it's mostly fish, chicken, and lean pork.

Roasted Brussels sprouts:

I bag of fresh Brussels sprouts (ends chopped off and Brussels cut in half)
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper (to your liking)

Preheat oven at 400. Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray. Spread Brussels sprouts on pan. Drizzle olive oil over Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss them around to makes they are coated with everything. Bake for about 15 minutes until the edges start turning brown. Sprinkle cheese over them and put back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is nice and melty. Enjoy
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a weight loss journey since I was 13. I had a major physical ailment hit me and didn't get to be the active kid that I had been.....More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.