Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
recipe for a healthy snack
jis4judy posted:
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

jis4judy responded:
this is funny pretty much everything in this recipe was in my breakfast oatmeal this morning a fresh apple not apple sauce and ff milk not almond milk craisins not raisins

and my oatmeal tasted like apple pie almost

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

flowerfarmer responded:
Sounds good but do you know portion size and cal. count for it?

jis4judy replied to flowerfarmer's response:
I did a quick calculation in my head and the whole recipe is approx. 750 cals maybe call it 8 servings that's under 100 cals per serving with zero fat cals and zero sugar even less without the raisins
Hugs Judy

ausgram responded:
So, whats this almond milk? It come in the dairy case with regular milk?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150 for now, will lower that WHEN I reach it.

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Almond milk is the new, healthier thing. A few years ago it was soy milk and now it's almond. Yes, you can find it in the case with the regular milk. It does have fewer calories too. I have also seen the almond milk on a non refridgerated shelf in kind of like little juice boxes. It is supposed to be very good but I haven't tried it since I rarely have cereal or anything else that I would use milk in. Plus it is a bit more expensive than cow's milk.

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
I had a recipe Aus, last year that used almond milk and I had some left over. Yumm I had it in cereal once, and I made a bunch of my lattes with it....even nummier!!
I might have to get some after dd finds somewhere to live.
This moment is your life, choose to live it. Grab all the gusto you can!!!

tweety 'keet'

SW 264.0. GW. 170 CW 255.4

stellagonzalez responded:
Seems to be very healthy recipe!!!!!!
Surely I'll try this.

flowerfarmer replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanx Judy, got everything today and will try it this weekend!

jis4judy replied to flowerfarmer's response:
Hi flowerfarmer are you a newbie ? if so welcome I try to post things I think might work well in a healthy eating plan I might try this myself soon no almond milk though one of thr other KIm uses almond milk I asked her how does someone milk and almond LOL
My DD is allergic to almonds so I try not to have anything around like that
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have lost 701bs before many years ago. I am now about 85lbs overweight. I don't have any health issues except my weight. I really want to be at ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.