Skip to content
strongarmymom posted:
Hi there, I am new to this and going to try this one for my husband. He is diabetic and since it is no sugar he might like it. He is a snacker. If you have any other tips I would be open to learning.
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

totallywiggedout responded:
I love Newbies for Breakfast!!! lol
Hi, Welcome aboard. I'm assuming that you were referring to the PB post. When replying , here's a tip, cursor over the thing that says () Replies at the bottom of the post. Click reply and you will string onto that particular post.

My PB2 hasn't arrived.... it's "in transit" lol but when it does I'll be sure to post how I feel about the taste and texture.

huggs
kim
gw 135

If you can't do something willingly and joyfully, then don't do it. If you give up drinking, don't go moaning about it; go back on the bottle. Do. As. Thou. Wilt.--- Peter O'Toole

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 52 years old, severely asthmatic, have a leg that was once badly broken and doesn't tolerate exercise well. Because of my lung problem, I am ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.