Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Hi CalGal
MultiTasker posted:
I am in agreement with your previous post about the new site.

I looked for some help in getting around and give up.

I just spent a weekend with another pancreatitis attack. It takes so long to feel better and get rehydrated. Very very exhausting.

It's nice that you are sticking around and sharing your expertise and support! I hope is all is well with you and your.

Happy (almost) Spring!!

CalGal37 responded:
Tasker, I'm so sorry to hear what's happening..........after the surgery I had hoped that the attacks would be non-existent. But I gather that's not the case? What's going on with you....care to fill us in?

ohmygerd responded:
Not liking the new site at all. Trying, but found the previous format much more user friendly.

arbob2 replied to ohmygerd's response:
You're right..this one is definitely not "user friendly" and it is so frustrating. I am considering just packing it up and getting the heck out of it. I seem to spend so much more time finding what I want and I get very pi**ed off.

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi everyone!

I've forwarded your comments about the new exchange format to the PTB. Thank you all for your feedback!

- Annie

atobin1971 replied to Annie_WebMD_Staff's response:
I can't find anything on here - I miss the old boards

Annie_WebMD_Staff replied to atobin1971's response:
Thanks atobin1971 for your feedback and I will also pass along your comments.

- Annie

MultiTasker replied to Annie_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am receiving repeated daily notices that this thread has been updated. I can't reply to the notice, so I'm posting here. Please. Stop.

Annie_WebMD_Staff replied to MultiTasker's response:
Hi MultiTasker,

To unsubscribe to a thread from the Digestive Disorders Exchange, make sure that you have logged in to the WebMD Exchanges, then click on the Preferences link which you will find at the bottom of the left hand side navigation bar. When you click on that link you will get a popup window. Any discussion that you want to unsubscribe from you toggle the red button under the Remove column. Then click on the orange Save button. Make sure that it's the My Discussions Watchlist and not the My Exchanges that you unsubscribe to to stop any email.

If you still find that you are getting emails that you don't want please write to WebMD at webmdcommunity@webmd.net .

Thanks!

- Annie

arbob2 replied to atobin1971's response:
I'm about ready to "throw in the towel" when it comes to this uncomfortable board. What in the world was wrong with the original board anyway? It was so easy to manuever through it and find exactly what anyone wanted. This new board is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. I've tried and tried and tried, with very little success. I miss my "old friends" from the old board and I know that some of them are not here because of their frustration.

earthtonegirl replied to Annie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Well, that's confusing. I never would've thought to look there to unsubscribe. Why would they call your subscription list "Preferences"? Seems like users should be able to change subscriptions 1. From the email, 2. From the thread, and 3. From a (clearly labeled) link under My Discussions Watchlist. "Preferences" doesn't indicate what it is.

Annie_WebMD_Staff replied to arbob2's response:
Hi arbob,

I appreciate the frank feedback that you are giving here. All of it is being forwarded to the PTB.

- Annie

Annie_WebMD_Staff replied to earthtonegirl's response:
Hi earthtonegirl,

Thanks for your feedback. All of the suggestions to improve the exchanges are being forwarded on to the PTB.

- Annie

MultiTasker replied to Annie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you Annie. I did that. Wonder why the 'contact us' function on the email doesn't work.

What is PTB?

Annie_WebMD_Staff replied to MultiTasker's response:
Hi MultiTasker,

The PTB is short for the "Powers that Be" aka my WebMD bosses.

I'm not sure what the 'contact us" function you mean but if you email WebMD at webmdcommunity@webmd.net , it will get to the moderators.

- Annie

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website