Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
HELP HELP HELP!!!
just4mel_d posted:
I have been a big ball of gas here lately and off and on I have been having these pains in my chest that last a second or 2 they are painful and in between my boobs kind of at the top of my sternum a little to the left or right! Its been going on for a long while! They are starting to worry me! Could this be from acid reflux? I have heart burn some but not all the time! I thought you might be able to ease my mind till then! Burping releaves it for a while then it will shoot another pain after 40 min or so....Let me know what you think!! My doc says gas or reglux??? Does anyone else have this pain I am talking about cause I think my anxiety is making it worse!!!

Christistheonlyway777 responded:
Look up Heliobacter Pylori. Also, if you do have it and even if you don't know for sure and the antacids are not working, try Mastic Gum and see If the symptoms go away.

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website