PANCREAS WORRIED
dotty1111 posted:
about 2 weeks ago i had my gall bladder taken out , due to nausea , extreme dizzyness horrible sick feeling. They came to that conclusion cause i had a hyda scan which showed it was working at 22 percent . Even though all my pain was in the middle and mostly LEFT side Never on my right . Now i still have a dull constant pain on my left side , my stool is still yellow and i get nauseas but not as severe , i was wondering if i could have a pancreas problem . They gave me a cat scan , ultra sound , hyda scan and some blood work . My question is can pancreas problem not show up in the tests they gave me? I really wasnt pleased with the cold , rushed way i was treated through this whole ordeal and was worried they missed something !!!!!

Daisy9876 responded:
Sounds like you have problems with digesting fat. It causes the symptoms you describe. I have had my gb removed and have had the same problems. Restrict fat in your diet and it will improve. See a gastroenterologist they can help you.

Daisy9876 replied to Daisy9876's response:
It could be pancreatitis with it and caused by it.

dotty1111 replied to Daisy9876's response:
Would a pancreas problem have shown up in these tests they gave me?

Daisy9876 replied to dotty1111's response:
Honestly I do not think if it is in the beginning. Mine was not found until recently ... or missed or something. I have had the same problems as you since then. I now take a pill called Welchol and it has helped me greatly. See a gastro who is willing to listen, I wish I had much sooner! Do not go to a doctor who will not listen to you or rushes you. Good luck!