Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Internal Pain??
lysadestkirra posted:
I've had severe dull achy pain from my hips to my ribcage all the way around. Tummy, back & both sides. It's been non-stop for 2 days now without letting up. It hurts to eat, take a deep breath, cough, sit, lay, walk, everything causes sharp pains. I'm in tears cuz I just can't stand it anymore.

5 years ago, I had a laporoscopy done for suspected endometrosis. All they found was that my bowels were tied up with scar tissue & pinned down where they shouldn't be. Scar tissue was removed & life went on as normal, until recently.

My BM's have went from twice a week & firm ( which is completely normal my whole life) to 3-4 times a day, really soft and loose. Going to the restroom hurts. Intiamacy with my husband hurts. All these symptoms have been going on for about 2 months now. Most of the time its a little uncomfortable but, not painful.

I am 28 years old, have 6 kids. My youngest is almost 5. I've have no diagnosed medical problems and take no medications. I have no insurance so, am very hesitant in seeking a doctor. Especially since I have no idea what kind of doc I need. Is it bowels? galbladder? endometrosis? What? It hurts so much! Please... any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
nycjudy responded:
Considering your past situation, bowels does seem most likely. But there is no way to know for sure.

Before the current episodes, did you do anything to attempt to increase your twice a week BM? (That is just barely on the normal range.) Have you tried any changes in diet to see whether that has any impact?

Helpful Tips

Gas, leaks, fecal farts and possible aggravating causes
I have the same problem, and it drives me nuts because it comes and goes, so really hard to figure cause and effect. BUT my new GI says he ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website