Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Why does my stomach get sick every time I eat??
jefpps posted:
Hi. This problem is really starting to affect my everyday life. It doesn't matter what I eat or how I much. The same symptoms come up each time i eat..
First I get the feeling of being so full I feel like I want to throw up. My face gets very warm, I get a dizzy feeling headache and my stomach feels very bloated. I dont ever throw up, I just keep burping to try to feel less bloated and full. About 30 minutes later my stomach aches so bad and I have bowel movements. Most time, diarhea. All the while, I cannot relieve the full feeling and keep burping. The sick feeling, burping and constant runs to the bathrom, do not stop for at least 2.5 hours.

Background on me: I am 27, female, healthy weight, workout 3-4 days a week, normal blood pressure.

What can this be?? What can I do to alleviate these symptoms?
Thank you for your help.

Lexi84 responded:
I am 26, and I am experiencing the EXACT same thing. It is awful and I really hope to find out is wrong soon.

undefined responded:
Hey did you ever find the problem of these symptoms? I am experiencing the same thing!

georgiagail replied to 32394330's response:
Since these two replies were done 4 years ago it is likely these folks are long gone.

Gail

snookkiller replied to georgiagail's response:
What's the point of your post? It's not helpful in the least. Just bored?

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website