Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Diarrhea for four days now. PLEASE HELP!!!
aprilp01 posted:
I have had horrible Diarrhea for four days now. It started Sunday night when I went to the bathroom and then got hit with a 101.8 degree temp for the rest of the night. Then all day monday I had no fever but going to the bathroom anytime I ate or drank anything. Tues had some dizziness, naucious, and diarrhea all day. Today feeling a bit better but still going to the bathroom after anything I take in. Plus extremely tired with bad cramping every time I have to go. Plus never heard my stomach make the noises it has made yesterday and today. What should I do?????? Can someone please help?? Thank you.

alvarado10 responded:
I had a bad case of diarrea once before and it was to the point I had a hard time walking and lasted about 2-3 days. I recommend going to the ER and they'll hydrate you and give you the right medication.

you'll be ok.

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website