Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Stomach Pains
scm1210 posted:
I had the worst nite 3am I was awaken my horrible stomach pains the best way to describe it is it felt like contractions the would come real strong and then ease away slowly. It got so bad it made me nauseaous and gave me chills this went on for hours and hours. I have IBS thats what the Dr. said but was never given anything to help such as meds. Im so scared to feel that pain again. Any advise on what to do if that happens or anyone going through the same thing..please help!

alvarado10 responded:
Did you have any tests? If not I would recommend you get tested asap. If your pain only happens at night, it could be an ulcer or gastritis.

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website