Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Stomach Pain
An_201569 posted:
Everyday I wake up with stomach cramps, nausea, and a headache. I go to see a gastro on the 17th. When I was 15 I was diagnosed with a hiatel hernia.
Would the hernia be causing all this? What is going on?

Or is it more of a OB problem?

An_201570 responded:
Needless to say I havent been eating much. I eat 1 meal a day, at dinner because I feel decent enough to eat, otherwise Im to nauseaous to.

alvarado10 replied to An_201570's response:
Is your pain in your upper or lower stomach? I had upper stomach pain for six months but during that time graduing improving. I had a endoscopy done only to find mild inflammation.

hellos245 replied to alvarado10's response:
Both, underneath my ribs and lower abdomen. I had an endoscope 9 years ago, and found a hernia.

alvarado10 replied to hellos245's response:
I would ask for a ultrasound for any possible gallstone or kidney stones first. If thats clear ask your gastro for another endo or colonscopy.

hellos245 replied to alvarado10's response:
Will do. Its just hard because I have no insurance.

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful