Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
gallbladder
An_201598 posted:
I have had my gallbladder removed about 2 yrs ago and am still having problems and pain in the same area. When I went to the Drs she said it was system matic? (In my head). I know when I have pain and when i dont. I havent been the same ever since. Is this normal to feel pain? Some times I feel like they missed something or left something behind. I dont want to go back to the doctors again with the comment they made the first time, but need more information so I can take it to her Who supposedly has the degree in this area, not me.

Take the Poll

Have you had your gallbladder removed and are still having problems?
  • have you had your gallbladder out and still having pain?
  • not normal
vote
View Poll Results

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon)162014,

Your post brings up an important topic that comes up here and that is doctors who aren't listening to their patients. You know your body better than anyone else so if you feel the need to get a second opinion and find a doctor who will listen to you please do so.

Second Opinions are Welcome is an archived blog post where Dr Bill Lloyd discusses eye and vision problems and why getting a second opinion is important. It applies to everyone, not just eye problems though.

We also have a WebMD Pain Management Community for help with chronic pain problems.

Take care and I hope you will feel better soon!

- Annie

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website