ulcer or something more
mamabear2427 posted:
I have had my gallbladder out almost 2 yrs ago and still am having some problems in the same area. Now when I bend over a certain way I get a huge bulge there and can feel it beating or pulsating or shrink until it dissapears. Does anyone know what this is and why? I have had some say its an ulcer but doctors didnt find any. Thanks
Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi mamabear2427,

I wish that you could be diagnosed over the internet, but it's just not possible. What you can do is get copies of all of your medical records to see a doctor who will help you find the answers you are seeking.

- Annie
Sign up for the WebMD email GI Newsletter!