Skip to content
binge eating
mamabear2427 posted:
My neice is going through a rough time after a year of binge eating. Now it seems she cant stop!!! No one seems to have any information out there and where to go get help; Her doctor said they dont have any information to give us either. Besides a physciatrist,which didnt help either.didnt get to stop. I think she needs to be admitted into a clinic where she can be monitored but dont have any info on where or who. Does anyone have any ? thanks
Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi mamabear2427,

I would suggest visiting the Binge Eating Disorder Health Center to read more about this topic. Is your neice currently under a doctor's care? We do have an Eating Disorders support community for help with those questions -- other community members here may help to answer your questions.

We also have an Anxiety and Panic Disorders Community board for more help.

Take care!

- Annie
Sign up for the WebMD email GI Newsletter!

Helpful Tips

I have had CC for three years now. I have been on steroids and every time I got off, the problems would return again in two weeks...I found ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website