Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Large ulcerated mass in colon
alwayslost32 posted:
At the begining of January I had sudden onset of right-side abdominal pain. CT scan found a large mass in my colon, swelling in my lyphnodes, possible cyst on my ovairy, and a growth on my adrenal gland. Since then I have had 2 colonoscopies, with removal of 4 non-cancerous polops and 2 biopsys of mass. The pathoigist was stumped and wanted to know if I might have swallowed a fish bone. I haven't had fish in years. I have since been pawned off on a P.A.C. he is currently looking into cushing's syndrome and addison's disease. but niether of the have anything about the colon. I am still in constant pain and the only thing prescibed to me was metamusil. I have regular bms. So I don't see this as a solution. Can anyone give me some direction Please!!!!!

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi alwayslost32,

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. I want to point you to our resources including the various health centers which are linked at the top of this board.

If you want to read more about Cushing's disease and Addison's diease please use the WebMD search engine. I hope you will stick around as there are great community members here to help you.

Take care!

- Annie

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website