Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Please welcome your new moderator Andie!
Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Everyone!

Please welcome your new moderator Andie! She will be your new moderator on this board starting Monday. I've worked with her for a while now and I know that she will be able to help you with your digestion questions!

Take care everyone and I'll see you on the Pets board!

- Annie

Magsjeanea responded:
Welcome Andie! We will be sad to see Annie leave but are very happy to have you as our new moderator. I hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Love Goes There, Mag's Jeaneau

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to Magsjeanea's response:
Hello Everyone!

I've heard great things about the Digestive Disorders community and I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you!

This month celebrates my first full year as a Moderator for WebMD, but I've been working with online communities for some time. I'll be here to support you in any way I can.

Thank so much for the warm welcome, Magsjeanea! I know Annie is going to be hard to follow because she is so meticulous and helpful in so many ways. But, I shall do my best!

See you around the community!!

~Andie

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website