Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Please welcome your new moderator Andie!
Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi Everyone!

Please welcome your new moderator Andie! She will be your new moderator on this board starting Monday. I've worked with her for a while now and I know that she will be able to help you with your digestion questions!

Take care everyone and I'll see you on the Pets board!

- Annie

Magsjeanea responded:
Welcome Andie! We will be sad to see Annie leave but are very happy to have you as our new moderator. I hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Love Goes There, Mag's Jeaneau

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to Magsjeanea's response:
Hello Everyone!

I've heard great things about the Digestive Disorders community and I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you!

This month celebrates my first full year as a Moderator for WebMD, but I've been working with online communities for some time. I'll be here to support you in any way I can.

Thank so much for the warm welcome, Magsjeanea! I know Annie is going to be hard to follow because she is so meticulous and helpful in so many ways. But, I shall do my best!

See you around the community!!

~Andie

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful