Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Living With Crohn's & Colitis
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
When you have Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis , you may find you spend more time around the house than out and about.

In this latest WebMD Pulse Blog article, Living With Chron's & Colitis , you'll hear the heart-wrenching accounts of real people who have overcome pain and frustration, and still manage to live their lives day-in and day-out, yet still also manage to have a little fun here on WebMD.

Pain, diarrhea, fevers, dehydration, weight loss, anemia, food limitations, multiple medications and complicated surgeries are only some of the issues members of our Crohn's and Colitis Community encounter on a daily basis.

Check out the blog article , then share thoughts, tips, and YOUR story here with us!

~Andie

sheba_q responded:
You're doing the standard typo of spelling Crohn's as Chron's.

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to sheba_q's response:
Darn it! I knew that but my fingers want to fight me on it.

Thanks for letting me know, Sheba. I'll be more mindful of making sure I get it right. :)

sheba_q replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
There are a few words that I eternally misspell (teh being the most common one) - I'd be lost without a built in spell checker. :)

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Typo all fixed--have a great weekend!

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website