Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
I go to the bathroom with watery stool 8-10 X a day and pass undigested food as little as 3hr after eating.
DianePannelli posted:
My name is Diane I am married and the mother of a 7 year old boy and I am 34 years old. I go to the bathroom with watery stool 8-10 X a day and pass undigested food as little as 3hr after eating. I make a joke out of it with my husband but it is not funny any longer. The only way I can put it so that it is said right is that I feel like and am going pee from the wrong place it is that thin. I can not get half my plate eaten before I have to run to the bathroom before I have an accident. I have had test (???) not sure what has been done with the stool samples I turn in the doctor just said it was ok, how can that be? I have also had many CAT scans my colon has been checked and I have had 2 kind of test that they have gone down my throat. One test was with a white drink and one when they put me out. I keep being told that I have colitis. I look it up and I do not seem to find anything that really helps it just takes me to other problems that it could be. I am so sick of that it is of no help to me. Tonight we had dinner at about 6:00pm and by 9:30pm I could see a large amount of undigested peas in the liquid that was in the potty. I can not take any more. I can not eat out or at friend's homes because I am afraid I may not make it to a bathroom. I have had that happen more than once. I have been put on so many medications that the list would make me run out of characters. Things to mix into my food things to mix in my drinks. Bills to take before I eat bills to take onces a day to bills I am to take every four huors. Some stuff is of no help some stuff works for a few days, but than it is back to the same thing. I have pain in my side some of the time and cramps most of the time. I just want to feel better could you help?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

tranformationenzymes responded:
Well it seems your biggest problem is that you are not digesting your food. There's a slew of reasons why this could be happen which is probably why no practitioner has been able to pin point one yet. One thing I think you should definitely look in to is digestive enzymes. Whatever the underlying issue is you are facing, it's inhibiting your body's digestion abilities. I would also consider a probiotic. Enzymes and probiotics may not solve your problem, but they would certainly help. Also, if you haven't yet, you might want to visit with a holistic doctor or colon therapist.

LynninCalif responded:
Hi Diane
I just read your post on Webmd about your problem going to the restroom so many times a day with undigested food in your stool. I was diagnosed with IBS,Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Spastic Colon in my eary 30's and mine is from chronic stress from family driving me crazy with all of their problems. I am now 53 and I have had it this last spell for 3 mos. and your post sounds "exactly like me" and I have read many message boards on this. I know your post was a year ago and I hope you get this. I eat decent and as soon as I wake up I go and have urges 4-8 times sometimes. Sometimes I go at like 2:00 in the morning. Feels like Im peeing from the wrong end to.Today I saw a undigested pea in my stool to. Mine are like water like yours and sometimes a lot of gas with it that hurts until it comes out. I hate this!!!! You said you have had and taken about every test and oral pill you can with no result. I am wondering if you ever got over this yet as I am searching for answers as well. I also feel bloated.I have done everything holistic I can think of or read about with no relief yet. UGH!!! I am now going to do the "5 day Colon Detox" that Dr.Schultz says will do the trick. He is a world renouned herbalist at Herbdoc.com. He is amazing. You may want to try this as well. He says people have been turned around after his 5 day Bowel Detox. Hope to hear from you.
Linda

RAJETT replied to LynninCalif's response:
have all the symptoms that you are going through. when i had my colonostopy they took several biopsies of my colon. all tested positive for microscopic coliitis. i dread each morning for i go several times and the cramps take my breath away. i am currently on a sulphur drug and i need more fiber into my diet. hope this helps you out. only way to diagnose it is going through a colonostopy and taking "several" biopsies of the colon. there are several medications for this. i may be 25% better.

DianePannelli replied to LynninCalif's response:
I am still going though all of this!! I am now seeing a doctor at the U of Penn in Philly. She is hoping to get this fixed as soom as she can. My food now more even faster in as little as 1 1/2 h. now. I hope the detox works for you!!! The worst part of all this is that I am still as fat as I have always been. You would think I could at least get a little thiner from all of this. lol I will keep you updated with what I find out and thank you for taking the time to read my post!!

Lucymoose replied to DianePannelli's response:
I have the same problem. Had all the test, pills and the diets. I have had it since 2002. For the last 2 weeks mine has been very bad. I need to travel with a group on a charter bus from NC to Atlanta in a few weeks (for work) and I am just a mess. Just like all of you when I eat I have to go (fast). I know I will have to eat on this trip. In the past I have taken a lot of Lomotil and it does help, but still have gut pain. (bad) What do you all do if you have to travel? I would die if I had to go in the bathroom on the bus, I smell so bad! Nerves make it so much worse!

Roberta1031 replied to Lucymoose's response:
As I read all of these posts, I finally see that I am not alone! I suffer from severe diarrhea and have for over 20 years! I have taken all kinds of meds just like the rest of you. I am looking for help -- just like you, I need suggestions for traveling. My husband and I are going on a tour of Europe for our 25th anniversary, and I am petrified. I have even considered taking adult diapers with me, but have no idea if even they would help! Any suggestions?

Lucymoose replied to Roberta1031's response:
Roberta, I feel for you! I have thought of adult diapers, but with an accident, the smell would be so bad with me. I know you could get to a bathroom pretty quick, I don't know. If I travel I take all of the pills, Lomotil, or whatever else that I think will help. I am at a point that I would try anything.The more nervous I get the worse it gets. Are you like that? I also take a mild nerve pill when I travel, (I'm not driving). Sometimes that helps, but not always. I have been told watch what you eat. It doesn't matter. I don't have trigger foods. I hope you can go to Europe and have a good time.

LynninCalif replied to Lucymoose's response:
Hi you all...So glad several responded. Even the one from a year ago. Makes you feel better that we are not alone. Do all of you have a lot of stress in your life as I have had my entire life? Stress is not good... I have always been the one of 11 family members who was stuck with everyones problems, not by choice. I am suggesting that you all call Dr. Richard Schulze toll free number and get his free book called...Detoxification volume two..Its free. The number is on his site below.. He used to have a practice over 30 years and to many elite. He is amazing. You can order his 5 day Bowel Detox, and later do the Liver and Kidney Detox. He says in the All About Diarrhea on page 89 in the book that to use the Digestive Tonic, along with the Intestinal Formula # 2 and to fast as the Bowel heals. Im going to try this. This book has amazing information which explains that most all health problems are started in the Bowel. Let me know how it goes if you try this..I will do the same.
www.herbdoc.com

LynninCalif replied to RAJETT's response:
I went to a holistic doctor and she thinks I have "Colitis" to now. Has me on aprox:10 alternative natural supplements. She said severe stress or stress period can cause this. It's been almost a month and it's now usually in the morning and at night or not long after I eat. I'm trying something else as well. I will do a colonoscopy next month. I will let you all know if I find something that stops this...UGH!!

LynninCalif replied to DianePannelli's response:
AAAWWWWWW, Please let me know what happens. I keep this on my favorites bar so I remember to check in. I am the opposite. Im 5'6 and 122 lbs.

Carry a can of Orange Spray...Wear a large pad in case of accident!

LynninCalif replied to Roberta1031's response:
Let us know how you do on the trip..Sometimes a trip will make you constipated! WOOHOO

I don't have trigger foods either, but I do drink veggie, fruit smoothies daily and it stops it usually all day. Mine is worse at night and mornings. Im trying a new holistic product to heal the mucosal lining in the intestines..I will let you all know if it works.

LynninCalif replied to LynninCalif's response:
Hi you all
I have a great site I found on all autoimmune being the root problem with all the so called diseases people are having which are really disorders. The Doctors, The FDA, and Big Pharma are all in bed together. Doctors are not trained in nutrition but only drugs and surgery. I urge you to go to this site and watch the videos, and scroll down to read all the testimonials!! Amazing. I ordered this product and have been on it a week now. It can take awhile so dont stop it. I will keep you all posted. Read over the site. You will get the free book when you order. We have nothing to lose. I feel this may be a God send for us all.
http://www.digestaqure.com/ <<<
Linda-

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website