Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Not sure how to help my friend.Please help.
    Paytonlovesgreg posted:
    I'm starting to worry about my friend. She has been getting really sick lately. Having seizures not full blown, she doesnt eat which she claims is not intentional, and a feeling of not being able to breath. The seizures I say arent full blown because she can tell you that she's having one but she can't stop or control herself. The last one she had she told me that she couldn't hear or see. She's also been passing out a lot. I've been telling her that she needs to go to the doctors but she wont make an appointment. I would talk to her mom but she doesnt live with her. I dont know what to do anymore.
    Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Payton,

    Welcome to the Digestive Disorders Community. Sorry to hear that your friend is having these episodes.

    No one can really be diagnosed over the internet and it is also WebMD poilcy that we not give a diagnosis, but you might want to use the WebMD symptom checker to help you narrow things down for yourself.

    Another thing you might want to do is to start a food diary and see if you have foods that might trigger your symptoms. Is it really everything you eat or does it just seem like it? This will tell you.

    WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.

    I'm sure our community will be chiming in soon, too! Good luck and please keep us posted.


    Helpful Tips

    Drinking waer everyday keeps my digesive going. More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website