Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Digetsive problems need help A S A P
rashad_904 posted:
For the past 4 to 5 days i been burping constantly all day long. im getting worried about what it could be, so today i started getting these weird stomach feeling like when i breath in my stomach gets really tight an my left side been aching today on a scale 1 to 10 its about a 5. i had to use the bathroom which i had to do number 2 an my stool had a lil mucus in it i just wanna know whats going on. about 2 yrs ago i went to the er an they told me i had an bacteria infection which was h pylori an i dont know if its comingback because i took an 10 to 14 day step to help clear it up idk if it cleared it up or not can i get some answres

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Rashad,

Though gas and bloating can be painful, they are normal conditions that often occur during digestion.

Certain foods and beverages may cause you to experience these more than others. Medical conditions such as lactose intolerance and medications may also cause gas and bloating. Besides adjusting your diet, some medications may also help treat gas and bloating.

Check out these resources on Sensitive Stomachs: Gas Control , The Digestive System & Gas , or Gas, Bloating & Burping Home Treatment .

I hope that helps. Please let us know how you're doing and if you have more questions.

~Andie

Helpful Tips

abodmenal pain
from last 2 weeks i suffering from abodmenal is pain very badly .and my toilet also not good.always i have to go toilet .per 3,4 times i ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website