Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
opinion please:blood tinted water and blood on toilet paper
aspenrs posted:
This has been going on for about a month now. I'm an active 22 year old male in good shape and health. I've had pain during bowel movements and sort of a dull ache thereafter for an hour or two once I'm done. I've noticed the water being lightly tinted pink from blood and very bright red blood on the toilet paper. It's clearly something internal because (not to go into much detail sorry) after one wipe the blood is gone. It hurts as I'm passing a stool for what feels like the first inch or so then the pain subsides once it breaches the anus. Any opinions? My guess was hemorrhoids.

Magsjeanea responded:
Sorry you are having such problems and I know they can be disconcerting but you need to make an appointment with a GI doctor. We are not allowed to diagnosed on the internet and I wouldn't feel safe if I got one on the internet. I hope you can find the answers that you are seeking. I know it is worrisome but you can find the answers you need.
Take good care,
Jeaneau
Love Goes There, Mag's Jeaneau

Helpful Tips

abodmenal pain
from last 2 weeks i suffering from abodmenal is pain very badly .and my toilet also not good.always i have to go toilet .per 3,4 times i ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website