Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Slimy, pinkish beige tissue from anus
Anon_12898 posted:
I have been having what looks like slimy, pinkish beige tissue from anus in the commode when I pass gas. I am not having any pain and I had a colonoscopy about 3 months ago. Sometimes I will have it with a bowel movement as well. What could be the cause?

Ann40 responded:
Did you ever get a response to this question? I have been having this identical issue for about 8 months.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to Ann40's response:
Hiya Ann and welcome,

You really need to consult your doctor on this to be sure of anything. Make sure you share all your symptoms and concerns. Follow up with the doc for sure.

An_248251 replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
This is probably the mucosal lining in your bowels all ibs patients shed more lining than people without ibs. my daughters was very bad untill her diet got restricted. Im going to post her story but the fact of the matter is that you probably should only eat the ibs restricted diet, no fried food , no grease , no dressings or oils no fat and a piece of arnolds extra fiber bread with each meal. No Red Meat! Just chicken ,fish and pork. No insoluble fiber without a soluble fiber! Very little lactose if at all and much more. read the ibs diet and lots of water and fruit with no skins if tolerable. and only with fiber bread.

Helpful Tips

relief of hemorrhoids
had hemorrhoids for years,tried all the store remedies,nothing worked. when my boys were little we used diaper rash ointment on them(zinc ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website