Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Diverticular Disease
An_245579 posted:
If you are suffering from diverticular disease or know someone who is you might be interested in reading about my personal experience and how I was able to overcome this devastating disease. Please visit http://www.hurrahinri.com

mike_n_robin responded:
that was interesting to read.. haveing dealt with diverticular disease for the last few years and being in and out of the hospital more times than i can count onn one hand in the last 2 years was more than enough so i did go threw the surgery.. i had a great surgen and knock on wood .. did not have any problems with it.. i am not saying it is for anyone but in my case it was.. i wish anyone with this the best of luck in there treatment. i still have issues as i was in the hospital last month and they think there may be more diver. in me but not fullyu sure yet.. i will have a collenoscopy in july so they can see.. wish me luck

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 123 found this helpful