Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Need Help Please
swing01 posted:
hi, recently i discovered that im allergic to milk, i get a lot of upset stomach and normally i get to the point where i get sick. Normally im the person that only gets to that point when i have the flu. Now it happens 3 times in one month. also just recently I started getting a bad gag reflex when I try to eat and I have to just breathe at a fast pace for it to stop. Like today i ate around 8pm and my stomach is wanting to bring my food back up. its so uncomfortable. also i dont have insurance, thats why i need your help. Thank you so much

calgal37 responded:
How did you discover your problem with milk? Are you presently staying away from all forms of dairy including milk?

swing01 replied to calgal37's response:
I get severe upset stomach, basically it feels like a buildup of gas, and then I would have to go to the bathroom right away because the pain is so bad. I have changed my diet to Almond milk. Also if I eat beans I get a lot of gas to where sometimes it hurts. Thanks for the help

swing01 replied to swing01's response:
I do eat cheese but I never experience any issues with eating that. I haven't tried yogurt yet, slighlty scared to try it.

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website