Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Weird Pains
An_245924 posted:
I have had lower left abdominal pain (mild), and pain shooting down my left leg since June 8. On June 9 I went to the doctor and was treated for a UTI, those symptoms have cleared about 90% however the lower abdominal and leg pain have not. Up until last Thursday June 7 I was drinking a tea laxative (senna Pods). I've also noticed that when I move my bowels there quite soft and when I have the urge to go the abdominal pain is slightly elevated.

Any ideas of what this could be?

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website