Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Gastroparesis and intoduction
cdacan27 posted:
Hello,
My name is Lisa, Im 49 yr old mom of 5 grown children. The youngest is graduating high school this weekend! I also have 3 young grandchildren! So, I have multiple health issues, some of which are; MS, diabetes, gastroparesis( caused by the MS), autonomic neuropathy( again caused by the MS). I have been looking for a support group for my GP. Im hoping I have found it!
Lisa

jjgaumond1964 responded:
Hello, I suffer with gastroparesis mine caused from post polio syndrome. I didn't even know there were support groups. I just did the best I could for years. I was having more problems and getting very discouraged. I got on line and typed gastroparesis and found a wonderful support group call AGMD GI Motility disorders support community (www.agmd-gimotility.org). There are different support communities to choose from. I joined coming up on 2 years and check in everyday. There is so much is always someone that needs our support. You can cry, lament, vent what every you need to do at the time. I hope to see you there.
Your Friend
JoAnna

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website