Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

kenalog injection esophageal
    mike_n_robin posted:
    am going in the hospital in a week for something called kenalog injection esophageal.
    i have tried to do surches on this is finding very little info on it.
    if anyone has ever gone threw this or knows anything about it i would love to hear about it.. is there any side affects i need to worry about and does it hurt afterwards.
    i go threw throat diffeliations about every one to 3 months.
    i changed GI Dr.'s because the other one i had did not like the idea that i was doing my researches online.
    the new GI Dr. did a streatch about 2 months ago and i started having swallowing problems less than a month after. so now they are doing this injection.
    any info would be helpfull
    thanks for the help

sheba_q responded:
    I presume you mean this - it sounds like steroid injections done at the same time as a dilation, to reduce the chance to strictures growing back.
    http://www.usagiedu.com/articles/esostric10/esostric10.pdf

Helpful Tips

Water
    Drinking waer everyday keeps my digesive going. More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website