Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
GALL BLADDER REMOVAL
kinna18mjs posted:
I know that everyone reacts differently to every situation but I just had my gall bladder removed on Monday (July 9, 2012) and I was wandering what type of things to expect? I have already noticed a couple of good outcomes so far, whether they last only time will tell. I no longer have heartburn...I used to constantly keep heartburn all the time (daily)! My appetite has totally changed, I can't eat very much at all of anything before feeling full (which could be a good thing I've been trying to lose some weight). What I'm getting at is what has everyone experienced with your gall bladder removal....weight loss/gain? Continued pain or does it go away completely? Trouble with bowel movements? Just anything really that might be of good use, just trying to get everyones situation to kinda know what to expect in the next few months- many years....Please comment you situation...

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website