Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Gas/Diarreha/Tiredness/White tongue
Mick205 posted:
I've had a severe digestive problem for 26 years and have been to doctors all over the country in my job travels with many tests being done, some repetitive, with no conclusion other than lactose intolerance. This problem started as severe intestinal problems, terrible csugar cravings, severe tiredness after eating, white tongue where I could scrape off the junk with my fingernail. I've learned to restrict my diet, eliminating most sugars, and have also found recently that digestive enzymes help my condition considerably. If I go off my diet for a few meals all hell breaks loose again......severe tiredness, gas, diahrea, white tongue, lower back pain, just to name a few. I am wondering if anyone else has these symptoms?

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 63 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website