Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Problems after possibly Gastroentiritus 6 days ago...
GingerStuGTS posted:
Hi! Last tuesday, I vomitted several times and had cold chills, couldn't hold down even water it was that bad. But anyways, I finally started getting down liquids and now I can hold down normal meals. However, it's been only 6 days since my huge symptom of vomitting and nausea, but now I have had foul-smelling greenish, water diarrhea and lots of bad smelling gas, abdominal pressure, distension, cramps, bloating. I have not been feeling 100% and it's almost been a week. Could this just be teh normal after effects of viral gastroentiritus (aka stomach flu/virus) or might this be something worse like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)? I have no clue exactly and hope to feel better soon.

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website