Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
i wake up with stomach pains
bobbychaos posted:
Hello, I wake up with i guess i would call it cramps been going on all week. it started and i woke up and threw up yellow bile i called my mom she said i was most likely dehydrated, I started drinking a bunch of water and it got a little better. now i am having stomach cramping i don't know whats going on with my body but if anyone knows let me know plz. I am 25 male.

rlobell responded:
Dr.'s r always telling my 7 year old to clean out the colon. Miralax is natural and will not be bothersome is what they tell me. To drink a capful with water or apple juice at breakfast and lunch, some may have to have more. The back up of stool can make someone sick, like cramping and vomiting.

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 60 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website