Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Eating for Peptic Ulcer and H. Pylori bacterial infection
AmberB82593 posted:
I have a peptic ulcer and a H. Pylori bacterial infection in my stomach. What can i eat that won't make me feel sick to my stomach and upset the ulcer and infection?

calgal37 responded:
Amber, it can vary from person to person, but why don't you give a GERD-friendly diet a try. You can find a representative example at www.gicare.com after you click on the diet and GERD tabs.

southernfury responded:
Hello Amber
I have the same thing...and trying to get treatment for it..!! Honestly i haven't found anything that will help. I know that i can't do any kinds of dairy...dairy for me seems to make it worse. What kind of treatment do they have you on????
Also what test did they give you to find out what you have??
I did the Breath test. I was highly positive for the H.Pylori. It's so bad that it caused me to be rushed to the ER for a gallbladder attack. I have lost a lot of weight, my body can't process food, My ulcer bleeds, and i just hate eating now because it hurts to much.. !!

May i ask what kinds of symptoms do you have??? Curious cause your the only one i have seen with the same issue as me..!!

Anon_125043 responded:
http://forums.webmd.com/3/digestive-disorders-exchange/tip/65

Typically, The diet for ULCER cure would be, avoiding all types of Diary, No Meat, Only boiled food diet or alkaline only food for all 3 meals & no snacking, PPI/H2 Blockers as medicines and avoiding all stomach stimulant like Onion curries, Tea coffee & alcohol and pickles for 4-6 weeks

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website