Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Gas trapped in my chest?
Marco77 posted:
I'm a 19 year old male and I have been having gas problem's sometimes so bad that it mimic's a heart attack.It happens mostly late in the day and at night where the gas would move up into my chest an arm and stay there for awhile and no matter what I would take for it,its only a short relief .So is there anything I can do to stop it?

Background info last year I had chest surgery nothing major just to close a small hole I was born with before my insurance cut off early this year my doctor said my heart was in good condition.

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website