Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Starting my Research
NeliaLake posted:
I have an appointment to meet with my primary care physician in two weeks but would like to start researching possible answers to my problem. My bowel movements have increased two-fold and are much looser than normal (have been loose since the gall bladder removal). They seem stranger than usual but the clincher is that I see my undigested Metformin tablets in them every other day. I am concerned that if that tablet is not being digested, neither are the others and all of the issues that I have been blaming on menopause can actually be contributed to this (damn-I was having so much fun). I had my first colonoscopy last week and it came back clear. What on earth can be causing this?

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website