Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Weird Stomach pains.
RaptorPatrol posted:
I'm 17 and i've been having trouble with making a bowel movement. I'm currently on a laxative called Generlac. and for awhile i've been having minor stomach pains. They don't last for awhile but they're annoying. My backs been hurting a lot too for some reason. My dad tell's me not to worry about it. But It's not getting any better and i don't think its getting any worse. I used to be at a above average weight and i lost weight when i started exercising then i stopped. For awhile i was eating really unhealthy and now i only drink water and no pop. I burp a lot and i also don't know why. Its been bothering me for awhile. If i got a CT scan would they be able to figure anything out?

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome,

Sounds like you need to get to the doctors and get checked out.

From there the doctor will tell you if a CT scan is necessary or what should be next.
I hope you feel better soon!

Helpful Tips

GERD Sufferers ~ STOP DRINKING BOTTLED WATER
I suffered with GERD for 2 1/2 years. I tried everything. It was so bad, I can't even tell you. I tried cutting so many things out of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 62 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website