Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
need some advice or help or any suggestions anything
binshres posted:
hi,

i am having bowel trouble, i feel burning sensation after stools. the stolls are not normal they r more soft that it normally sed to be. i have had some blood in stools but now it doesnt show up after medication and the stomach feels bloated and feel uncomfortable. I am 29 yrs old male and am active person. i get almost loose stools in the mornings and the stools are ok if i pass them during the day. i dont know whats wrong but my eating habits are weird i mostly eat outside food as i end up eating at resaurants almost everyday atleast once. i do not have any pain as such normally. only if i press my abdominal area real hard then it pains. can someone please help me

shah007 responded:
stop spicy food, take yogurt everyday

binshres replied to shah007's response:
Hi,

I have almost stopped spicy food i am scared of colon cancer n stuff like that, coz i read things like that online when i searched for infections which may be possible

jabbney responded:
you could have internal hemroids. They dont show up on the outside but it causes bloody stool. Another thing it could be herpes. They can form inside your anus as well and cause severe pain and you wouldnt be able to touch the area. they have suposotories you can get preperation H at rite aid... I would try that first. that would be to treat the hemroids

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website