Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Nausea at night for the past two nights...possibly from my GERD?
An_248328 posted:
I was given Zantac by my doctor in August to try for my possible GERD, which did help. After two weeks, I stopped using it since I felt better. Last week unfortunately, I started getting symptoms of GERD again. I thought I was just getting sick, so my mom told me to start my Zantac again since it was probably the GERD. So I've been taking it for a couple days now and it has helped with most of the GERD symptoms. But....yesterday and today, I've been getting extreme nausea only at night. It might be from not eating enough during the day, but I'm wondering if it's something I should be worried about? Does anyone else get nausea only at night from GERD? If not, should I got to my doctor about it or see what happens? Thank you!

Helpful Tips

abodmenal pain
from last 2 weeks i suffering from abodmenal is pain very badly .and my toilet also not good.always i have to go toilet .per 3,4 times i ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website