Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Morhing Diarrhea
jerseylove12 posted:
Every morning, every single morning, I get diarrhea. It doesn't matter what I eat or even if I ate yet. I tried not eating late at night, not eating dairy in the morning, I tried waiting an hour after I wake up to eat.

I don't understand it. At first I thought it was because I had gastric bypass two years ago. But that doesnt make sense because I can eat the same foods at different parts of the day and Im fine.

Lately its been lasting for hours! It happens about 4 times a morning, even at work. It used to only be once.

Would probiotics be worth a shot?

Helpful Tips

Coffee and liver diseaseExpert
Did you know that drinking coffee is healthy for the liver! Studies show that a people who drank a few cups a day were less likely to scar ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 121 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website