Skip to content

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Re: Major Lower Abdominal Discomfort
Genums posted:
I'm going to try my best to explain. This has been on going for 4 years, and I have my good days and my bad days.

All my problems stem from my lower stomach region. i always feel like I have to pass gas, and have constant "bowel movement." My mind is always constantly fixated on this unless I do pass all the gas, and even then it is temporary because the gas always returns eventually.

When I have all that air in my stomach with all the discomfort, I feel like my equilibrium is off. I can't focus, I always feel lethargic and tired, and the worst symptoms is my inability to speak, more specifically, project clear speech, which leads to immediate anxiety and nervousness.

When my stomach is air / gas free, and as a result, there is no stomach discomfort, I feel 100% fine. But the problem is that has been coming far and few between lately.

My lower stomach always feels like is being pushed out, or pulled. When i try to sit down or even lay straight on my back, I feel no comfort. In fact, I feel even more uncomfortable.

Please help!

Helpful Tips

Need Quick Answers?
We know many of our members come to our communities in pain and looking for quick answers to get them some relief. Because communities are ... More
Was this Helpful?
37 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website