still searching for an answer
An_248576 posted:
For over three years now I have been constantly nauseated and suffering fro stomach cramps and constipation. I was diagnosed in 2010 with gastritis where I was hospitalized for four days. Months later I had kidney stone develop in my left kidney. About four months later I developed more kidney stones in the left kidney and now some in right kidney. I couldn't stop vomiting and diarrhea. In addition to that I have allergic reactions to something that whelps up my face and back especially if I get hot or go outside and the sun is shining. Ever since then I have has sore throats every morning, regurgitate my food, stomach cramps, bad aching pain going down my legs, pain in my back, and nauseated. The kidney stones still has not passed. No uti, white blood cell count is low, all other test ran is normal. It is affecting my life. No doctor can give me an answer, or a cure for this. I changed my eating habits, been trying to exercise and still nothing. Tired of running up medical bills for nothing only to come out with the no answer.

nwalter26 responded:
I have had pretty much those same symptoms for over a year now and no doctor has been able to tell me what's wrong with me. I am in pain every day and I was vomitting on a regular cycle of every four-five weeks. I take 2 omeprazole tablets and 2 pepto bismol tablets every day. It helps me from getting sick so often but it doesn't really do too much for the pain. I have even changed my diet and am very careful about what I eat. I can't afford to go back to the hospital, but I know I need GI tests done. If you haven't had those done yet, maybe that's your best bet at finding out what's wrong.