Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
managing my cronic pancreatitis
teddijo1970 posted:
need help ive been diognosed with cronic pancriatitis for many years i am 42 i have problems dealing with the pain i cannot find a doctor to prescribe me any pain meds i have been on pain meds before and was introduced to methadone for treatment it was a life savor i was so close to ending my life i had a great doc that prescribe me it and percocete for breakthrough he left state and i was left to find a new doc that was four years ago i had no choice but to go to the methodone clinic to get my life saving methadone but had to lie and say im an addict which i am not i have to go everyday i will do what i have to to stay out of pain and not suicidal because i cant bear it but feel like there should be another alternative for me im on state assistance im disabled my pancriatis has caused me to be insulin dependent i need help i have been having more outbreaks latley and need help ive had 30 ercps and was just released from the hospital after a four day stay please any help will help i feel so alone ty teddi

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website