Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Digestive Disorders Health Center | Heartburn/GERD Health Center | Crohn's Disease Health Center | Celiac Disease Health Center | IBS Health Center | IBD Health Center | Hepatitis Community | The health professionals are not available at the current time to answer community members' questions.
Random vomiting
kharvell posted:
Hello,

For the last few weeks, I have been experiencing random vomiting.

Usually it follows eating a meal. I will finish eating, then sometimes within 30 minutes, I will lightly cough a few times and then begin vomiting.

After the episode is over, I will feel like nothing happened (other than stomach muscles ache from the vomiting) and can go back to a regular routine.

Looking for some different potential causes to make sure to cover with my doctor before I see them.

If you would like any other information, please ask and I will answer as good as I can.

Thanks!

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome,

I am not a professional, so anything would be a guess. You need to see a doctor to be sure of anything it might be.

See your doctor and share your symptoms and concerns.

I hope you feel better soon.

Helpful Tips

kidney n digestive disorder
Dear I want to how to keep well kidney permanently and there is a problem nowadays that is i have to go to toilet with pain in belly after ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the American Gastroenterological Association website